AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

N'hésitez pas à inscrire vos persos sur facebook et à nous y rejoindre ! (inscription facultative) ♡

N'oubliez pas de voter et afin de nous faire connaître !

Pour célébrer la nouvelle année, le Maire a organisé un bal masqué. Rejoignez-nous ici pour en savoir plus Sweet little baby - [Dehl' & Léa] - [ENG] 3997999705

Le 6 janvier 2016, le forum a fêté ces 5 ANS ! Bon anniversaire POH Sweet little baby - [Dehl' & Léa] - [ENG] 79124 Sweet little baby - [Dehl' & Léa] - [ENG] 79124

Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Sweet little baby - [Dehl' & Léa] - [ENG]
i'll be fine once i'll get it, i'll be good

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Dim 8 Mai - 22:26

Eleanore had a break while she was working so she decided that she was going to visite her friend Dehlila who gave birth to little girl that week-end. Still dressed with her nurse's clothing she went to the maternity. She didn't take long to find the room where Dehlila was. She open the door a little and knocked before she entered with a gift basket she had bought that morning before to go to work.

"Hi sweety how're you doing?"

She walked into the room and putted the basket and the table before she went to give a kiss on the cheek to her friend.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Dim 8 Mai - 22:50

Sitting in her bed, Dehlila was looking to her pretty little girl, sleeping in her arms. That thing she didn't want before was now part of her life and she would never exchange it. Kissing her forehead, she heard someone knocking on the door. Turning her head, she saw her friend Ela with this huge gift basket.

"Hi sweety how're you doing?"

Fine 'n you? Oh! You shouldn't! Thanks♥

She looked at the basket with a big smile and then kissed her friend. After what, she cuddle Kassy a little looking to Eleanore.

Want to hold her?
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Dim 8 Mai - 22:56

Lea had sparkles in her eyes when she saw that cute little baby girl in her mom's arm. She wished that one day she could live the same thing. Giving birth to a baby, holding her owns and taking care of it.

Fine 'n you? Oh! You shouldn't! Thanks♥

"I'm great. It's no big deal you know. It's just some stuff for your daughter."

She smiled when her friend asked her if she wanted to hold her. There was nothing she wanted more at that moment.

"Oh yeah it would be my pleasure."
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Dim 8 Mai - 23:26

"I'm great. It's no big deal you know. It's just some stuff for your daughter."

Thanks anyway♥ Want to hold her?

"Oh yeah it would be my pleasure."

She lifted the little thing in the air and give it to her friend taking advantage of the moment to move a little and take a walk out of the bed. Her legs were like spaghetti it was about time she stand up.

Aah! It's pretty sunny outside, maybe we could take her there for the first time ?
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Dim 8 Mai - 23:49

She took the little baby in her arms and smiled to her. She was so filled with joy by seeing such a pretty little thing. She looked at her friend for a while and then looked back at the baby.

"Have you guys already chosen a name for her?"

Lea was focused on the little girl when Dehl' asked to go take a walk outside with her. Lea moaned in agreement and looked up at her friend.

"Why not, that could be could good for both of you. You look pretty pale after giving birth, you could use some fresh air."

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Lun 9 Mai - 1:03

Yeah! It will be Kassy Nihla... We'll wait for her last name though...

She looked outside a little, lost in her thoughts and then come back to reality.

Aah! It's pretty sunny outside, maybe we could take her there for the first time ?

"Why not, that could be could good for both of you. You look pretty pale after giving birth, you could use some fresh air."

Am I? Damn, I didn't even noticed that! Haha. Let's go then, I have some clothes for Kassy so she won't catch any desease!

She walk to a chair next to the bed where she kept things for her and the baby and took out some clothes.

Want to help me a little?

After all, it was her first time dealing with a baby..
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Lun 9 Mai - 1:17

Yeah! It will be Kassy Nihla... We'll wait for her last name though...

"It's a really cute name."

Lea looked a little confused. "Why wait?" Was it because Dehlila wanted her baby to have her name? Or wasn't she sure about the father's baby?

Am I? Damn, I didn't even noticed that! Haha. Let's go then, I have some clothes for Kassy so she won't catch any desease!

"I guess it must be normal after a premature birth. Kyler told me about it."

Want to help me a little?

Lea was still holding the baby and looking at her friend. She walked to her with a smile.

"Yeah of course. I guess I can help you, since I'm used to babies and all with my job."

Lea has always taken good care for other peoples baby but never for her owns or for her friends baby witch was about to change, because three of her friends gave or were about to give birth. She was happy for them but a little jealous because she always wanted to have a baby on her own - well with a guy of course but she wanted to wear it in her-.

She helped Dehlila to dress up the little Kassy and then wait for Dehl to get ready.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Lun 9 Mai - 4:35

"Yeah of course. I guess I can help you, since I'm used to babies and all with my job."

Nice! Hold her while I put her pajama on!

Together they dressed up the baby and then Dehlila leave her to her friend so she can prepare herself to go out. Even if she was stronger then the baby and everything, after giving birth like that, she better dress up a little more then less. So she put on a pair of jeans with a t-shirt and a kangaroo and then came back to her friend, looking at Kassy.

Ready to go out sweet heart?

She poked her nose, smiling. The baby laughed.

Want to hold her to go out?
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Lun 9 Mai - 5:11

Dehl hadn't answer to Lea's question. She didn't insist to get one, if her friend wanted to talk about she'll do it, if she didn't then it was no big deal.

Together they dressed up the little Kassy and while Dehl was busy getting herself ready Lea took care of the baby.

"You are one lucky baby Kassy." She whispered before kissing her on the forehead.

Ready to go out sweet heart?

The baby laughed and Lea couldn't keep her smiling away. She looked up at the new mom.

"I don't speak baby language but I guess that must have been a yes."

Want to hold her to go out?

"Yeah of course. Do I look like I wanna give her up. She's way to cute, just like her mom."

Lea held the baby the whole way out to the garden. When they arrived outside she looked for a bench.

"I think I'm gonna be sitting, it's safer for Kassy. You should take a walk, your legs need it after laying in that bed for two days."
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Lun 9 Mai - 19:40

"Yeah of course. Do I look like I wanna give her up. She's way to cute, just like her mom."

Haha thanks Ela!

She looked at the baby one last time and then turn around to go outside. It'll be great to take some fresh air! Either for her and the baby. Outside, Dehlila closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"I think I'm gonna be sitting, it's safer for Kassy. You should take a walk, your legs need it after laying in that bed for two days."

Alright! I won't be long my dear.

She said to her daughter kissing her forehead and going for a little walk around. When she came back, she sat beside her friend and she reach out for the baby, waiting for her friend to give her Kassy.

About your question... why wait...

She looked down at her feet, waiting to explain.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Mar 10 Mai - 20:27

Lea was playing with Kassy, poking her nose and smiling back at her while the baby girl was smiling.

It didn't take long to Dehl for her walk. Dehlila headed her arms out and Lea understood she was asking for her daughter. She handed her over to her mom and felt like something was missing but she didn't show it on her face, she kept inside the sadness of her long lost baby boy she never had the chance to hold in her arms over for years ago.

About your question... why wait...

She moaned and looked at her friend waiting for her to continue her sentence if she was filling fine with it.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, it's no prob'. I won't blame you."

She layed her hand on Katherine's shoulder to cuddle her a little bit.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Mar 10 Mai - 20:45

Taking the baby back, she hold her tight against her chest and looked at her friend.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, it's no prob'. I won't blame you."

I know, but, I do want to tell you. The fact is, I don't know if the father is Kyler or Sohfyièn....

Her friend's arm gave her a little comfort but she still felt a little lonely. She hoped the father was Kyler, but she knew it may not be easy with him. Maybe it'd be better with Soh after all... He had money, he was clean -not taking drugs I mean- so...
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Mar 10 Mai - 21:16

I know, but, I do want to tell you. The fact is, I don't know if the father is Kyler or Sohfyièn....

Lea was a little bit confused but still she was cuddling her friend to let her know that she was going to be there for her. She didn't know a lot about that Sohfyièn guy. She had heard a little about him and his "american pie" kind parties but it was all.

"You know sweety, whoever the father is, you're still the mother of Kassy and you have to be strong for both of you. I know it's hard but no matter what you can count on your friends"

Kyler was one of Lea's closest friends and she knew that it would kill him to know that someone else would be the father of the baby of the woman he loved.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Mar 10 Mai - 21:26

"You know sweety, whoever the father is, you're still the mother of Kassy and you have to be strong for both of you. I know it's hard but no matter what you can count on your friends"

I know, and that's exactly what I'm doing since the begenning. But it's not my style to rely on one or another of my friend. I mean, it's hard for me to ask for help...

She sighed and cuddle Kassy's head before turning to Eleanore and smile a little, just to show her that, no matter what, her help was welcome and appreciate. She putted her head on Ela's shoulder and closed her eyes.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ven 13 Mai - 13:50

I know, and that's exactly what I'm doing since the begenning. But it's not my style to rely on one or another of my friend. I mean, it's hard for me to ask for help...

"It shouldn't be hard. You'll have to have faith in yourself and your friends you'll be more than happy to help you whenever you're in need."

She smiled to Dehl' for who she was always going to be there no matter what, especially now that she had a baby.

As she laid her head on Lea's shoulder, she automatically putted her hand in Dehl's hair.

"You can rely on me sweetheart and I know you're going to be a good mom"

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Mer 18 Mai - 0:20

"It shouldn't be hard. You'll have to have faith in yourself and your friends you'll be more than happy to help you whenever you're in need."

Ela smiled and put her hand in Dehlila's hair wich made her smile a little too. What she was saying was totally true, but still, it was hard for her. Not in her nature.

"You can rely on me sweetheart and I know you're going to be a good mom"

She turned her head to look at Eleanore and smiled while a little tear roll down her face.

Thanks...
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ven 20 Mai - 17:33

Thanks...

"You're welcome sweety." She answered with a gentle smile on her face.

She looked at the little baby girl who was in the brand new mam's arms. Kassy was smiling, only a two or three days old and that little girl already was happy and smily every time someone looked at her.

The women stood there in the sun for a while. Lea sneaked a peak at her watch, it was about time for her to get back to work. She had a little boy to take care of today, as hard as it was for her to leave Dehl' and Nihla she still had to.

"Lila my job is sadly calling me. I have to leave you guys and go back inside. Would you like to stay here a little longer or shall I bring you back to your room?"

She waited for her friend to answer then stood up.

"I'll stop by your room after I'm done."

Sweet little baby - [Dehl' & Léa] - [ENG]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1